Mulberry Education & Psychology services meets with clients at multiple locations. These include multi disciplinary clinics and schools.
In keeping with our core values, our primary focus is the health and wellbeing of of our clients. We are committed to taking every action possible to prevent the spread of Covid-19. We are holding regular meetings to review any government updates and to discuss our policies and procedures.
- A reminder email/text message will be send 24 hours before your appointment to remind you of Covid 19 safety procedures
- Further information on procedures will be emailed when appointment is confirmed
Please do not attend the clinic if;
- You or your child has tested positive for COVID-19 and are not symptom free for more than 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You or your child, or someone living in your home, are experiencing symptoms such as cough, high temperature or shortness of breath.
Hygiene measures :
- Regular review of the HSE guidelines. HSE guidelines and posters are displayed in the clinic.
- Hand Sanitiser and masks will available to use during the session.
- All common touch points including door handles, chairs and counters areas are being cleaned, sprayed, and disinfected multiple times each day.
- Each appointment is followed by a 15-minute gap. This also allows us time to disinfect the treatment room and common touch points between appointments.
- Single use biros will be provided during the assessment
- Clinic staff are reduced to a minimum.
- Only one parent to attend with each child booked in. No other siblings to attend appointment.
- Social distancing to 2M will be maintained as much as possible
- Parents are asked to be punctual and to wait in their car until their appointment time.
- We would encourage you to pay electronically prior to your appointment if possible.
We are highly committed to preventing the spread of Covid-19 and are actively promoting the HSE guidelines regarding hygiene and preventative measures.